Aviation Management Services
Prime Aviation aircraft management services include the following:
- Aircraft sales and purchasing support;
- Administration of licensing requirements;
- Provision and training of the crew;
- Aircraft maintenance planning;
- Catering and cleaning;
- Flight Operations Department services in terms of flight planning, slots and permits;
- Financial advice on accounting and aircraft operation.
Aviation Management Advantages
- Aircraft owner’s financial costs are reduced due to aircraft control through a hired crew: access to experienced pilots, no need for own service personnel.
- Tax exempt aviation fuel.
- Benefits under the aircraft fleet contracts (maintenance, insurance, spare parts).
- Fleet management.
- Special conditions for investors for all types of aircraft.
Administration Workflow Minimization
- Supervising maintenance, defining and controlling maintenance tasks.
- Control over pilot training (licenses, flight safety training) and compliance with all aviation regulations.
- Preparing and calculating commercial offers for flights.
- Professional preparing for the flight, flight planning and subsequent calculations.
- Business travel and expenses budget management.